Friday, November 10, 2006

SELF EVALUATION
Attainment I give my self 3 I could achieve more if I made more of an effort
Effort 2
Punctuality 1 because I always come to lessons
Submission and quality of homework 2 I give it in but sometimes I rush it so it isn’t that good
Ability to work independently 2 I can work to the best of my ability on my on
Quality of writing I give myself 3 because the quality of my writing could be improved.
Organisation of Media folder 3 it is organised but it could be organised a bit better
Oral contributions in class 3 I could contribute a bit more
Standard of Module 5 blog (Year 13s only) 3
Standard of Module 6 blog (Year 13s only) 3 they both could have a bit more research on them and could be better presented
3 targets:
* spend more time on homework
* could contribute a bit more in lessons
*try and improve the quality of my work.

COURSE EVALUATION
I GIVE IT 1 FOR ORAGNISATIONB
IT IS VERY INTERESTING 2
1 HAND OUTS ARE VERY USEFUL FOR MY INDEPENDENT STUDY
3 IT’S COULD BE IMPROVED BECAUSE WE STICK ON ONE TOPIC FOR WEEKS
1 FOR the standard of the teachers’ presentation/subject knowledge How well has the course has met my expectations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home