Monday, March 19, 2007

self evaluation

• Attainment 3 my work is average
• Effort 3 I could put a bit more effort in
• Punctuality 1 im always on time
• Submission and quality of homework 3 its usually on time but is normally rushed
• Ability to work independently 2 I can work on my own
• Quality of writing 3 I could do better
• Organisation of Media folder 1 it is very neat and has sub heading making it easier to go through
• Oral contributions in class 2 I do contribute more than I use to
• Quality of coursework 2 I spent a lot of time on it
• Standard of Module 5 blog (Year 13s only) 2 I’v got a lot of information on it that is useful for my course work and exam work.
• Standard of Module 6 blog (Year 13s only) 3 I could put more stuff of the blog
Targets:
*To spend more time on work/homework
*put more work into the med 6 blog
*revise more

1 Comments:

Blogger Harry Dale said...

How's you score going now Anika?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home